The Board of Trustees from Grande Yellowhead Public School Division is hosting Community Engagement Events in each of the five zones across the Division. Staff, parents, students and community members are invited to learn about the processes GYPSD uses to meet educational priorities.
Attendees will hear from Board Chair Brenda Rosadiuk and Superintendent Carolyn Lewis. The evening will include information about the budget process and a report from the community’s principals. Focused conversations with the community and school trustees will help contribute to developing GYPSD’s 3 Year Education Plan.
Sessions run from 6:30 to 9 p.m. with light refreshments provided. Click here to be part of the education conversation!
DATES IN YOUR COMMUNITY:
Edson, Fulham, and Niton Schools:
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020, at Parkland Composite High School
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020, at Jasper Junior/ Senior High School
Wildwood and Evansburg Schools:
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020, at Tipple Park Museum in Evansburg
Hinton Schools and the Learning Connection:
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020, at Harry Collinge High School
Grande Cache Schools:
- Thursday, March 12, 2020, at Grande Cache Community High School